- All examinations for F.Y./S.Y./T.Y.B.A./B.Com./M.Com. and M.A. are conducted as per the rules and regulations of the University of Pune. Oral examination, Practical’s, wherever prescribed, are conducted as per the norms laid down by the University of Pune. Monthly Unit Tests are conducted for each subject by the concerned teachers.
- The University of Pune introduced Term End Examination at the UG level in 2004. As such students at F.Y., S.Y. and T. Y. B.A./B.Com levels have to appear for a Term - End examination. This examination carries 60 marks per course and the marks are converted into 20. Annual Examination for F.Y., S.Y. and T. Y. B.A./B.Com students therefore will be of 80 marks. This is 20 + 80 pattern.
The scheme of marks for the course in Compulsory English & Accountancy at F.Y. B.Com. and all practical courses at S.Y. B.Com. & T.Y. B.Com. is as follows :
- 20 marks for the Practical examination.
- 20 marks for the Term-End examination.
- 60 marks for the Annual examination.
The University of Pune introduced the Semester System for P.G. in 2008. As per this system students of M.A. & M.Com. have to appear for internal examination of 20 marks for each course in each semester. Internal assessment includes a Research paper and its presentation of 20 marks for each course. At the end of each semester students have to appear for a written examination of 80 marks for each course.