- Journals for Practical examinations are issued to students in the Library immediately after admission.
- Students have to complete 3 practical assignments in Term I and submit them to the concerned teachers before the 15th of October.
- 3 more practical assignments have to be submitted in Term II before the 15th of February.
- Students should get the Journals assessed immediately after submission in both the terms.
- At the end of the year they have to face an Oral examination on these practical assignments.
- Delay in completion and submission of the Practical Assignments is not excused.